When you make a donation to NI Chest Heart & Stroke, we promise that :
- Your donation will be used wisely, responsibly and for the purpose given.
- If a donation is made for a specific purpose we will honour that request.
- We will safeguard your personal information in line with Data Protection principles.
- We will communicate with you in accordance with your wishes.
- Queries or complaints will be responded to as quickly as possible.
- Administration costs will be kept to a minimum.
- Your support will be acknowledged and we will keep you updated about how you are helping people who suffer from chest, heart or stroke illnesses.
- Fundraisers will respect you as a donor and will be transparent in their dealings with you at all times.
- Fundraisers will work to the highest professional standards and will adhere to the practices and guidelines as directed by the Institute of Fundraising.
- Where donations are solicited indirectly, i.e. by 3rd party agencies, we recognise that donors have the right to request information about them.
Please consider gift aiding your donation by downloading a gift aid form here.